Please see below for details of how to apply to SHRET for funding.
To apply, please send an email to our secretary Isabella Leese at firstname.lastname@example.org in the form of a proposal which should include, but not necessarily be limited to:
- Your area of professional practice and experience in homeopathy (if applicable)
- Details of the proposed project/event
- How the proposed project/event will benefit your own practice and the wider homeopathic/healthcare community
- The precise sum of funding you are seeking with detailed breakdown of costs and the date by which you will need to receive it
- Details of any other funding that you have received or for which you intend to apply
- Any other relevant information you feel the Trustees may find useful in reaching a decision
- When the Trustees consider your application, they may request further details
The Trustees of SHRET usually meet in February, June and October each year. The closing date for applications is 5 weeks before the date of the meeting and no exceptions can be made.
Forthcoming meeting dates: 14th June 2023, 4th October 2023
- SHRET does not offer retrospective funding.
- SHRET does not routinely offer funding for travel and accommodation costs, though a contribution towards this may be awarded at the discretion of the Trustees.
- Should the project not be undertaken or the event not attended, any funds awarded must be returned to SHRET in their entirety.
- In the case of a first contact with SHRET where the applicant is known to fewer than two Trustees, supporting references may be sought from professional colleagues.
- A written report within one month of the event or the date of project completion should be sent to the Secretary for presentation to the Trustees.
- SHRET assumes no public liability or any other form of responsibility for funded events or projects, nor does the award of funding constitute any form of approval or endorsement.